Love love love this discussion between Tara Darlington and Aprille Franks about the laws of leadership for women.
‘Let’s skill up and make it profitable… not just money… so you’re getting what you need in all aspects of life.’
Tara asked Aprille what is the biggest thing holding women back, and Aprille said that women need to know what the laws of leadership are:
- We are natural leaders and influencers. ‘It is evident in everything that we do.’
- We are magnets – we can attract what we want if we own that power.
- Understand the process – there is a process to everything, and it is all part of your journey. You need to follow through the whole process to get to where you want to go.
- We are building legacies right now. What are you leaving right now? You can impart something, and teach something, every time you enter a room.
You really need to listen to this podcast and get the full dose of these ideas. I’d love to know what you think – please contribute in the comments below.
Latest posts by Kirstie Close (see all)
- ‘Laws of Leadership’ - October 31, 2019
- Transporting Concepts of “Native” Land as Birthright between Fiji and Australia’s North - October 29, 2019
- Bertha’s Blood - October 29, 2019