Tara Darlington has been a very busy lady! She and Matthew Patti have just launched the Whole Women Re(evolution) podcast, the start of many that will take us right up to the Women’s Leadership Symposium on 23 November 2019.
The podcast, I admit, covers some ground I am not so familiar with, around energy, the cosmos, third dimensional living and such like… Patti’s website says he blends ‘unique stylised blend of quantum science, neruo-plasticity and mysticism’. That’ll give you an idea of the level of the discussion.
BUT there were a few key concepts in there which I found interesting…
- We have been taught that we need to constantly ‘do’, but we need to focus on ‘being’. This is where we can reach new depths within ourselves, and experience more joy, harmony, connection etc.
- ‘Alignment’: figuring out your purpose can help you act in ways that bring your life into alignment… doing so can help you to more easily identify what decision to make when you have to make one, as you’ll be able to see whether it will or won’t align with your purpose. In this way you can work and play with intent.
- You have the ability to create a new state of being. You are capable of change – but it takes practice.
I am going to sit with these ideas for a bit rather than write more now. I’d love to know what you think of the podcast… let me know in the comments below.
Latest posts by Kirstie Close (see all)
- ‘Laws of Leadership’ - October 31, 2019
- Transporting Concepts of “Native” Land as Birthright between Fiji and Australia’s North - October 29, 2019
- Bertha’s Blood - October 29, 2019